Wholesale price stable quality Bizter 59 Housing to Costa rica Factories
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
We emphasize development and introduce new products into the market every year for Wholesale price stable quality Bizter 59 Housing to Costa rica Factories, Welcome friends from all over the world come to visit, guide and negotiate.
PART ONE – Sand Casting Process with Philip White and Jenny Dunseath in the foundry at Camberwell college of Art London. Video by Chris Follows part of the Process Arts Project – http://process.arts.ac.uk/ – University of the arts London:
In this video:
1. Prepare a Pattern. This must be made of a smooth solid substance to withstand ramming, for example sealed wood or plaster.
2. To prepare the Mold: divide the flask (wooden box, made of 2 parts- (top) Cope and (bottom) Drag). Turn over the Drag Face down on a board.
3. Place the pattern in the upturned Drag. Ensure there is enough space around the pattern for Gating (room for runner and Sprue- pouring hole for the metal)
4. Dust with Parting Agent to prevent it sticking. (Parting agent is a hydrophobic material which repels moisture e.g. crushed limestone.
5. Use a fine riddle (large sieve) to just cover the pattern.
6. Use a Paddle to ram the sand, lightly at first to protect the pattern, and then harder to compress the sand.
7. Fill with sand, and ram it until full. Level off and smooth with a trowel.
8. Turn over the compressed Drag and the pattern will be immersed in sand.
9. Put the Cope on the Drag and bolt together
10. Repeat steps 4-7. Take care not to ram the sand too hard as to affect the Drag below.
11. Take Cope off and set it aside. You should be able to see an imprint of your Pattern. Depending on its location use your hole-cutter and cut a Sprue hole by placing your hand on the back of the Cope and push hole cutter through the other side, twisting slightly.