Well-designed Tube Socket for Colombia Factory
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
"Control the quality by the details, show the strength by quality". Our company has strived to establish a highly efficient and stable staff team and explored an effective quality control process for Well-designed Tube Socket for Colombia Factory, We also ensure that your selection will be crafted with the highest quality and reliability. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
If you are trying to install your modem firmware on your PC from the dongle stick but you are getting “This app has been blocked for your protection” error message in the user account control and Dlink software won’t install, then you need to watch this video for the solution. Both the administrative error message and failure of the modem dail-up connection to dail are fixed in this video. These issues are due to windows security configuration and incompatibility of the modem with windows 10. You don’t need to install any latest drivers. The video covers everything from Installation from the modem storage.
You can also apply the knowledge in this video to any software giving administrative error “An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the administrator”
To fix this, you’ll need to follow these highlighted steps:
1. Download FileUnsigner from this url: http://www.4shared.com/file/mB55AHXRba/FileUnsigner.html
2. Insert your modem, open file explorer and click on your modem storage. Then, drag and drop autorun.exe onto your desktop screen.
3. Open another file explorer window and go to the location of FileUnsigner.exe.
4. Drag and drop autorun.exe from desktop onto FileUnsigner.exe and exit after successful message.
5. Now, open autorun.exe and install your modem.
Since you have installed your modem you don’t need autorun.exe again, so you should delete autorun.exe from your computer to keep it tidy and save space!
If you click on the created shortcut, you’ll discover the previous administrative error still persists. So, to fix it, follow the next step.
6. Right click on the shortcut icon and select open file location.
7. Drag D-Link Connection ManagerMain and drop it onto the desktop screen.
8. Then, from the desktop screen drag and drop D-Link Connection ManagerMain onto FileUnsigner.exe and exit command window after a successful message.
9. Drag and drop D-Link Connection ManagerMain back to its original location from desktop screen.
If you open your modem software by clicking the shortcut on the desktop screen, you’ll no longer get any administrative error again. However, if you dail a connection from the software interface, it won’t dail. So, you proceed to the next steps to fix it.
10. Right click on the modem shortcut on desktop and click on troubleshoot compatibility.
11. Select troubleshoot program.
12. Check “The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won’t install or run now”. Click next.
13. Select windows 7. Click test the program and go back and click next.
15. Click “Yes, save these settings for this program”.
Now, you can now use your modem with full functionality without experiencing any error (failing to dail and administrative issues are now fixed )
Is your modem still not dailing or different from Dlink modem, then try this solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYt4DDRmuyU
To Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1VPmtA0FOC3bB7jdAJNLEw?sub_confirmation=1
This vehicle had quite a power steering leak! We cleaned the engine off top and bottom and used dye to pinpoint the source. It was determined the power steering gear was leaking out of the upper shaft seal. The gear was removed, seal replaced and installed back into the vehicle.
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and injectors.
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to direct exhaust gasses out of combustion out of engine. It consists of the exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and mufflers.
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and cooler.
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork, cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and axle shafts.
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master cylinder, brake booster (vacuum or hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction. Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column, inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator (receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls, actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules.