Special Design for QF-250 Brake Pump Shell Wholesale to Jeddah
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
Quality comes first; service is foremost; business is cooperation" is our business philosophy which is constantly observed and pursued by our company for Special Design for QF-250 Brake Pump Shell Wholesale to Jeddah, We have confident that we can provide the high quality products at resonable price, good after-sales service to the customers. And we will create a bright future.
Rosin tech dab-making is changing the hash world. And while there will always be a place for squishing on a budget, those who take the craft of making rosin hash seriously have shifted to using highly calibrated presses. These machines expertly extract marijuana’s essential oils, creating a solventless, dabbable hash that can compete with most concentrates on the market.
HIGH TIMES senior cultivation editor Danny Danko stopped by Rosin Technologies in Corona, California to learn more about these presses and the process of making high-end rosin.
Rosin Technologies developed a pneumatic press that uses smaller heated plates in conjunction with cooling plates to consistently achieve a high quality product. The company also uses specially developed “tea bag” filters when pressing, which help separate plant material from the extracted oil, resulting in cleaner dabs.
Visit RosinTechnologies.com to learn more about their presses and filters and stay tuned to hightimes.com for more on rosin tech hash.
PART ONE – Sand Casting Process with Philip White and Jenny Dunseath in the foundry at Camberwell college of Art London. Video by Chris Follows part of the Process Arts Project – http://process.arts.ac.uk/ – University of the arts London:
In this video:
1. Prepare a Pattern. This must be made of a smooth solid substance to withstand ramming, for example sealed wood or plaster.
2. To prepare the Mold: divide the flask (wooden box, made of 2 parts- (top) Cope and (bottom) Drag). Turn over the Drag Face down on a board.
3. Place the pattern in the upturned Drag. Ensure there is enough space around the pattern for Gating (room for runner and Sprue- pouring hole for the metal)
4. Dust with Parting Agent to prevent it sticking. (Parting agent is a hydrophobic material which repels moisture e.g. crushed limestone.
5. Use a fine riddle (large sieve) to just cover the pattern.
6. Use a Paddle to ram the sand, lightly at first to protect the pattern, and then harder to compress the sand.
7. Fill with sand, and ram it until full. Level off and smooth with a trowel.
8. Turn over the compressed Drag and the pattern will be immersed in sand.
9. Put the Cope on the Drag and bolt together
10. Repeat steps 4-7. Take care not to ram the sand too hard as to affect the Drag below.
11. Take Cope off and set it aside. You should be able to see an imprint of your Pattern. Depending on its location use your hole-cutter and cut a Sprue hole by placing your hand on the back of the Cope and push hole cutter through the other side, twisting slightly.