Quality Inspection for Coach Electric Car Shell to Orlando Factory
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of Quality Inspection for Coach Electric Car Shell to Orlando Factory, We warmly welcome you to establish cooperation and create a bright future together with us
Brussels, Belgium, 13 January 2010
1. Various wides of Brussels Motor Show hall
2. Pan of Lancia cars
3. Medium of Jaguar car
4. Zoom out from Ferrari logo to Ferrari cars
5. Wide shot Citroen prototype car
6. Zoom out of hostesses waving in Fiat car
7. Zoom out Miss Belgium 2010 posing for photographs in Peugeot car
8. Mid of people at Motor Show
10. Medium of Hyundai stand
11. Close of people speaking
12. Medium of Kia Eco Dynamic car
13. Close of Toyota rooftop solar panels
14. Close of Toyota Prius energy monitor
15. SOUNDBITE (English) Eric Deprins, Managing Director Toyota Belgium:
“I believe that you”ll have more diversity of types of motors. So until now it”s more thermodynamic and we have petrol, diesel. I think in the future you will see together pure electric, you will have a hybrid motor and you will have potentially hydrogen motor.”
16. Pan of salon to Volkswagen stand
17. SOUNDBITE (English) Jean-Marc Ponteville, Press relations manager Volkswagen import:
“Electricity is probably the energy of the future. Electrical cars will be probably the cars of the future, but nowadays it is not yet ready. Because there are still problems with the batteries for instance. So we believe that electrical cars will come on the market now, Volkswagen will have one electrical car in 2013, it”s the future up, but it will be a very specific product for specific markets and in the future it will become a mass product.”
18. Zoom out of Volkswagen eco fuel car
19. SOUNDBITE (English) Jean-Marc Ponteville, Press relations manager Volkswagen import:
“Electricity can be produced with any kind of green ways, so you can get electricity from the wind, water, from the sun, so probably electricity is probably the most flexible energy we could use. And use it at home or even in the car.”
20. Pan of Peugeot electric car
21. SOUNDBITE (French) Guido Junius, Formation manager Peugeot Belgium-Luxembourg:
“Copenhagen and other events showed that everyone feels they should contribute to help to protect the environment, and we also have to thank the governments for supporting these new technologies and for being ready to reimburse money invested in such cars.”
22. Electric car driving in test area
23. Electric car on charge
24. Mid shot electric car charging monitor
25. Zoom out of electric utility vehicle
26. Mid of electric utility vehicle with hood open
27. SOUNDBITE (English) Philippe Coen, CEO of Philco NV:
“There are a lot of people starting to work with solar panels, and when they put solar panels on the roofs they want everything on the electric cars and for the moment there is nothing on the market in utility cars, everybody has come out with the four seat cars, the berline car. And this is the reason why our manufacturer came out with the utility cars just to have the small transport car.”
28. Close of Volvo electric car on charge
29. Inside Volvo electric car, turning engine on then driving
30. Wide of Volvo electric car driving in test area
It”s all about green technologies at this year”s European Motor Show in Brussels, Belgium.
Toyota is showcasing its new Prius, whereas Peugeot is presenting its new 100% electric car the “iOn”.
Despite the economic crisis and the gloominess of the car sector, all the main world manufacturers are present at the European Motor Show in Brussels.
The theme of this year”s event, “Heading for tomorrow”, gives a clear sign that emphasis is on the environment and new technologies.
But it is not that obvious to the visitor”s eyes.
Like every motor show, glossy cars, new prototypes and pretty hostesses are in evidence.
Even miss Belgium 2010 is present to help display the cars.
But what kind of engine will the car of the future have?
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/a7fef1b5bde7582f708e36e047594a57
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork