Professional High Quality Oil Filter Supply to Botswana
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
Our company has been focusing on brand strategy. Customers' satisfaction is our best advertising. We also supply OEM service for Professional High Quality Oil Filter Supply to Botswana, We will supply best quality, the most market competitive price, for every new and old customers with the most perfect green services.
Hello Everyone and Welcome To ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
My Name is Serge I am The Founder of This Channel and I Personally Would Like to Welcome You To Our Channel
I Hope You will find This Channel Helpful and Entertaining, we are always making new Videos for You To Enjoy, we Upload Daily Content and we Try Our Best to Provide you with Quality Videos, If you Like what you see Please Drop us a BIG Like, we will Truly Appreciate it, By liking the Video you are watching You are helping Others To Find Our Channel,
► Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/_ZIMALETA_
► Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_zimaleta_/
► Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cccpserge
► Our Website: here – www.zimaleta.com
► Our Email email@example.com
ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
Here’s What you Can Expect from Our Channel, We Make How To Videos on Many Topics, Our Goal is To grow and Expand our How To Content, Here is So primary Focus of Content You Will see now,
• Mercedes Sprinter How To Videos (everything there is to know about the Sprinter) Currently we are Filming Season 2 for 2017 and Already we made Enough Videos to Upload Daily, January Videos are about Electrical Problems. Like ECM, TCM, Egnission Switch, Tumbler, Immobilizer, Skreem Modual, Fuse Panel, Air Bag, Horn, Hazard Light Switch, Electrical Harness, Engine Staling While Driving Problems and Solutions and General maintenance Like Changing Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Wiper Blades and Arms, Adding Fluids, Repairing or replacing wore out or broken parts and Upkeep.
• Right Now we are Filming Sprinter How To Videos for February, Here is what you Can Expect, it will be about Replacing Rear Deferential, Complete Guide, everything there is to know about the Rear Deferential, Barings, Rotors, Brakes, ABS Sensors, and Lots More, Also the Break Down of Rear Deferential and Rebuild.
• In March We will Be Focusing on More Sprinter Content, Like Taking Apart and Engine, and Replacing a Head Guesket, Fuel Injectors, a Starter, Rebuilding a 722 Transmission, Replacing Rear Baring and seals, Replacing Front Control Arms, Barings, rotors and Breaks, steering column assembly and Tie Rods, and Upgrading Horn and many More Videos
• In April More Sprinter Videos LIKE Taking Care of Sprinter Body, Like dealing with Rust Problems, sanding prepping for primer and paint, removing hood, doors, Head Lights, grille, Radiator and Support, Replacing AC Condenser, Fixing AC, and Installing Rear Window AC and Generator for The Summer, Building RV Style Cargo Area and Sleeper, for Comfort, Insulating Rear Cargo Area, Installing paneling, Installing, a Window in The Left Sliding Door for The 2 Sliding Door Sprinter, Installing 3 Rear Passenger Seats, Building Storage for Comfort Traveling, Installing a roof AC, SOLAR Panels and Auxiliary Battery’s, Changing Tires and Adding Cargo Area Custom Windows
• In May I will Be Doing Construction Videos, I Plan To get a Permit to Build a 4 Bay Door Shop, Out of Cinderblocks This will Be a DIY Project I will Be The Builder and The Contractor, This will Be Built on my B-2 Commercial Property with 12 Foot Bay Doors, and an Office,
• In Jun it will be about Me Getting my Car Dealership License, I will Show You How You can get one and what it takes to get one and how and why I got mine, Also I will be doing Paving and Building a Fence out of Cinderblock and will be getting Ready for Upcoming Car Projects.
• In July we will Be Buying cars at Car AUCTIONS, Like More Sprinter and some other Cars, The Focus will be To Create a Business for Doing what I love and it is Cars, and Car Projects, it will be Fun and we will Not Be Short on Content, The Plan is to Create an interesting and Exiting ZIMALETA How To SHOW 2.0 by This Time My Video Quality and Making Things Fun and Interesting should hit a new High, we Plan to Always Improve what we are doing to always get better and Help Others
Our Goal and Our Mission on This Channel is To Always Help Our Viewers Get The Best Experience in getting The Right Information to you on Time, not only Tru Videos but by Also by answering your Questions that you may have, Your Comments are Very Important to us, they Help shape our content for this Channel, we listen Closely to Our Viewers whether it’s a Question, Comment or Suggestion, and Try to get to every Questions Right away, I will Personally Reply to You Same Day, we monitor Our Channel Closely to give you The Best Experience possible.
If your Exited about it like we are Please SUBSCRIBE I Promise NOT To Disappoint, if you Become a SUBSCRIBER you become Part of my YouTube Family and I Would like to Personally Thank You for taking your Time to SUBSCRIBE
This, our fourth machine, it’s built on a purchased drill press mechanism which we modified. This allows savings in materials and machining costs.
It works very well, and it’s for sale.
220V, 120Watts, 1 cubic inch, digital controller, solid state relay, vice included.
THIS MACHINE IS NOW SOLD, BUT CONTACT ME TO COMMISSION YOUR OWN.