High reputation for Truck Oil Filter to Bangladesh Manufacturer
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
Our primary goal is to offer our clients a serious and responsible business relationship, providing personalized attention to all of them for High reputation for Truck Oil Filter to Bangladesh Manufacturer, We warmly welcome all perspective inquiries from home and abroad to cooperate with us, and look forward to your correspondence.
Design Patterns interview questions and answers.
* Interview Guide Github: https://github.com/in28minutes/interview-guide
* Full Video on Design Patterns : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Rzr5mVNbY
* Java EE Design Patterns : https://github.com/in28minutes/Java-EE-Design-Patterns/blob/master/JavaEE%20Design%20Patterns%20and%20Architecture%20-%20Presentation%20v0.7.pdf
* Java Design Patterns : https://github.com/in28minutes/Design-Patterns-For-Beginners/blob/master/DesignPatterns-Presentation.pdf
* What are important Java EE Design Patterns? https://github.com/in28minutes/Java-EE-Design-Patterns
* Some Creational patterns Examples
* Factory method
* java.util.Calendar#getInstance() & java.nio.charset.Charset#forName()
* java.lang.Runtime#getRuntime() & java.lang.System#getSecurityManager()
* Some Structural patterns
* java.util.Arrays#asList() & javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters.XmlAdapter#marshal() and #unmarshal()
* All subclasses of java.io.InputStream, OutputStream etc. & java.util.Collections : synchronizedXXX() and unmodifiableXXX() methods.
* java.lang.Integer#valueOf(int) (also on other Wrapper classes)
* Behavioral patterns
* Chain of responsibility
* javax.servlet.Filter#doFilter() & Exception Handling
* All implementations of java.util.Iterator
* Strategy (recognizeable by behavioral methods in an abstract/interface type which invokes a method in an implementation of a different abstract/interface type which has been passed-in as method argument into the strategy implementation)
* java.util.Comparator#compare(), executed by among others Collections#sort().
* Template method (recognizeable by behavioral methods which already have a “default” behaviour definied by an abstract type)
* All non-abstract methods of java.util.AbstractList, java.util.AbstractSet and java.util.AbstractMap.
* Java EE Patterns : https://www.udemy.com/java-ee-design-patterns-architecture-and-frameworks/?couponCode=JEEPATTERNS-UTUBE-1
* Maven : https://www.udemy.com/learn-maven-java-dependency-management-in-20-steps/?couponCode=MAVEN-UTUBE-1
* Spring MVC : https://www.udemy.com/spring-mvc-tutorial-for-beginners-step-by-step/?couponCode=SPRNGMVC-UTUBE-1
* JSP Servlets : https://www.udemy.com/learn-java-servlets-and-jsp-web-application-in-25-steps/?couponCode=JSPSRVLT-UTUBE-1