Fixed Competitive Price Back Box Housing for Slovenia Manufacturers
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs for Fixed Competitive Price Back Box Housing for Slovenia Manufacturers, We will do our best to meet your requirements and are sincerely looking forward to developing mutual beneficial business relationship with you!
GET THE TEMPLATE HERE https://armortemplates.com/
Learn how to make your own gauntlet in this easy to follow armor tutorial. Make this armor in your own garage with ordinary hand tools! Please leave your questions as comments below and I will answer ASAP.
World Top 10 Best Concept Cars For The Future comp
10. Lamborghini SUV By Lamborghini-This New Lamborghini SUV, with some awesome design, high tech features and amazing performance is a real treat for cars lovers. Lamborghini recently confirms that Lamborghini SUV will be available in Market by 2017.
9. Mercedes-Benz 300SL by Slimane Toubal – The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL is one of the most beautiful cars when it comes to automotive design. Since the first generation was produced in 1954, the 300 SL became a dream car for many. After 58 years, the 300 SL is still a legend.
8. eXtremes by Marianna Merenmies -Futuristic crossover styling meets space-age materials in Marianna Merenmies’ 3-passenger concept, “eXtremes.” It’s is an exploration into the use of Aerogel, a material often used in space exploration, as a lightweight, insulating automotive shell. The material, which is 99.8% gas, can be used for insulation against severe temperatures in areas like the Siberian Tundra that are susceptible to extreme weather.
7. BMW X MPower by Aldo Schurmann -BMW X MPower concept adopts the same 5.0i v8 twin-turbocharged engine of the X6, but incorporates it into a two-seater roadster for some serious whip. Characterized by elegant bimmer styling at the mouth and a wild, sporty aesthetic at the rear, it’s business in the front and party in the back for this bad boy.
6.Jaguar C-X17 Crossover Concept -You may not realize it, but Jaguar is the only mainstream automaker that doesn’t offer a crossover or SUV. Well, it was. The British automaker jaguar has debuted the C-X17 sports crossover concept, their first-ever sports crossover concept that features new, flexible all-aluminum architecture that’ll be used to underpin future Jaguars, the C-X17 is about the size of the Audi Q5 and the BMW X3.
5. Super Hatchback Concept by Jamie Martin -You may not realize it, but Jaguar is the only mainstream automaker that doesn’t offer a crossover or SUV. Well, it was. The British automaker jaguar has debuted the C-X17 sports crossover concept, their first-ever sports crossover concept that features new, flexible all-aluminum architecture that’ll be used to underpin future Jaguars, the C-X17 is about the size of the Audi Q5 and the BMW X3.
4.Taihoo Car Concept 2046 By Hao Huang-Taihoo Car Concept 2046 by Hao Huang has a design inspired by the Chinese Taihu Stone. Among the features are an interactive, wraparound screen and a versatile interior which includes a flexible meshy bed surface which turns the car into a camping tent.
3. Ferrari Millenio by Marko Petrovic.-The Ferrari Millenio is a futuristic super-car concept that features a complex combination of materials and technologies that we can hope will become a serious reality before the end of the next millenium. The two-seater includes a buckypaper reinforced body that is stronger than steel and lighter than carbon fiber as well as dual electric engines that can be recharged via solar panels or through an inductive power transfer system.
2.McLaren JetSet by Marianna Merenmies-Marianna Merenmies presents a single seater concept, the McLaren JetSet. Its perfect design combines lightness and aerodynamic efficiency. McLaren styling in the front blends with a futuristic backside fit, featuring drag-reducing draped fenders. The ultralight carbon fiber composites in the chassis, body, suspension and wheels lead to the car’s weight minimization.
1. The Lamborghini Ferruccio by Mark Hostler – There’s no better automotive brand to experiment with wild design than Lamborghini. Mark Hostler of Staffordshire University in England has created a concept car in tribute to Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary next year. The concept was designed to use a small 5.0 liter V12 engine with two turbochargers and feature direct injection technology.
Thanks for watching my video. Please check out my channel for lots more content. If you have any questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments or send me a YouTube personal message.