Factory wholesale price for V8 Cylinder Block Mold Supply to Mexico
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
We have a professional, efficiency team to provide quality service for our customer. We always follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for Factory wholesale price for
V8 Cylinder Block Mold Supply to Mexico, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success.
We continue with the removal of the Drive Pinion Flange and show what is require to hold the flange from turning while removing its Center Nut. This can become the most complex part of drive pinion procedure. A highly torque nut which require extreme force for removal and installation, we show you all the necessary technique to achieve safe and costly repair.
PART 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJkHupyIzc
PART 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pez8Cy7l77A
PART 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAi1xP1IFs
PART 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsu8BMQlzYY
PART 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8meNvGZLmc
PART 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SoiXlbmklk
PART 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_41c8SHMGL0
PART 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_mmHgiTn0
PART 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbpIMx0fTAA
PART 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1b3YhPLHL0
Distinguish between tire noise and rear axle noise by noting if noise varies with various speed or sudden acceleration and deceleration; exhaust and axle noise show variations under these conditions while tire noise remains constant and is more pronounced at speeds of 20 to 30 miles per hour. Further check for tire noise by driving car over smooth pavements or dirt road (not gravel) with tires at normal pressure. If noise is caused by tires, it will noticeably changes in road surface.
5. Loose or rough front wheel bearing will cause noise which may be confused with rear axle noise; however, front wheel bearing noise does not change when comparing drive and coast. Light application of brakes while holding car speed steady will often cause wheel bearing noise to diminish, as this takes some weight off the bearing. Front wheel bearing may be easily checked for noise by jacking up the wheels and spinning them, also by shaking wheels to determine if bearing are loose.
6. Rear suspension rubber bushing and spring insulators dampen out rear axle noise when correctly installed. Check to see that no metallic contact exists between the spring and spring opening in frame or between upper and lower control arm bushing and frame or axle housing brackets. Metal-to-metal contact at those points may result in telegraphing road noise and normal axle noise which would not be objectionable if dampened by bushings.
After the noise has been determined as being in the axle by following the above appraisal procedure, the type of axle noise should be determined to aid in making repair if necessary. Gear noise (whine) is audible from 20 to 55mph under four driving conditions:
1. Drive – Acceleration or heavy pull.
2. Road load – vehicle driving load or constant speed.
3. Float – Using enough throttle to keep the car from driving the engine – car slows down gradually but engine still pulls slightly.
4. Coast – Throttle closed and vehicle in gear. Gear noise most frequently has periods where noise is more prominent, usually 30 to 40 mph and 50 to 55 mph.
Bad bearing generally produce more of a rough growl or grating sound, rather than the whine typical of gear noise. Bearing noise frequently “wow-wows” at bearing rpm, indicating a defective pinion or rear axle cast side bearing noise. Inspect and replace as required.
Rear Wheel Bearing Noise
A rough rear wheel bearing produces a noise which continues with vehicle coasting at low speed and transmission in neutral. Noise may diminish some by gentile braking. With rear wheels jacked up, spin rear wheels by hand while listening at hubs for evidence of rough (noisy) wheel bearing.
Knock At Low Speeds
Low speed knock can be caused by worn universal joints or a side gear hub counterbore in a case that has worn oversize. Inspect and replace universal joint or case and side gear as required.
Excessive clunk with acceleration and deceleration is caused by worn differential pinion shaft, excessive clearance between axle shaft and side gear splines, excessive clearance between side gear hub and counterbore in case worn pinion and side gear teeth, worn thrust washers and excessive drive pinion and ring gear backlash. Remove worn parts and replace as required, selecting close fitting parts when possible. Adjust pinion and ring gear backlash.
[CONTINUE in PART 3/13]