Factory directly provide Side Frame Cope Pattern for Malaysia Factory
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
With a sound business credit, excellent after-sales service and modern manufacturing facilities, we have earned an excellent reputation among our customers across the world for Factory directly provide Side Frame Cope Pattern for Malaysia Factory, We are sincerely looking forward to establishing good cooperative relationships with customers from at home and abroad for creating a bright future together.
This is an excellent EDF Scale of the JST F-35 Lighting II of Lockheed Martin , by Guanli Aeromodels.
Get it today:
* Wingspan: 770mm (30.8″)
* Length: 1100mm (44″)
* Flying Weight: 600g
* Drive System: 70MM DUCT FAN WITH 2826 EXTERNAL ROTOR BRUSHLESS MOTOR
* Speed Controller: 30A speed controller
* Servo: 2x9g
* Battery: 14.8V-1800mAh
* Control system: 4 CH Multifunctional Radio Transmitter and Micro Receiver
* Radio Control Range: 500 meter
* 4 Channel Full Function Radio Controlled (Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle)
* Full aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls, inverted flight, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins are possible
* The wing and body used in this jet are specially designed to allow high G maneuvers, yet the wing loading is still very low
* Powerful ducted fan with external rotor brushless motor makes it possible to fly this plane at high speed in the situations with wind
* Excellent stability of nosing up and down
* Perfect appearance and emulation (Scale appearance, great attention has been given to details)
* Shock Resistant Reinforced Fuselage and Strong Wings
* Excellent Flight Performance
* Easy and Stable electric powered scale R/C park flyer for beginner or middle-level users
* Stable inverted flight
* Fuselage with pre-installed Electronics, Motor, Servos, and Speed Controller
* Stable for beginner, Low speed for safety, Low altitude for fun
* Fabricated by accurate molds with high fidelity of real airplane
* Aerobatic capability
* Detailed Body Structure
* High roll rate
* Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
* Suitable for both beginners and experienced pilots
* Approximately 10-15 minutes flight time on each charge
* Complete Kit, Ready to Fly, Easy to Assemble
TAGS: F35 F-35 Lighting II JSF Joint Strike Force Jet Thunderbolt Anti-Tank Guanli DGC Scale AT-10 Beginner Pilot EF2000 Red Arrows Harrier F-35 F-16 A-6 A6 A10 AT10 T10 AT10 F35 F16 16 35 Aeromodel 4CH Helicopter R/C RC KATALINA Cargo Brushed Brushless ESC MicroServo Li-Po T-109 T109 ME-109 ME109 FW-190 FW190 P-47 P47 CESSNA 180 312 Mirage 2000
What’s Cooking with Natural Gas? – Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming – 2008-07-30 – The Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming held a hearing on what role natural gas can play in a climate-friendly energy future on Wednesday July 30, 2008. Natural gas plays a critical role in numerous sectors of our economy from home heating to chemical production to electricity generation to transportation fuel. With 3.4 percent of global natural gas reserves, the United States has the fifth largest reserves in the world. Since a low in 1986, domestic consumption of natural gas has generally increased and its uses have broadened. Natural gas has especially become popular as a cleaner alternative to coal in the electrical utility sector and gasoline and diesel in the transportation sector. As Congress considers energy policies that will increase our energy independence and help solve global warming, understanding the role of natural gas in our economy and how it might contribute to energy policies is critical. WITNESS LIST: Aubrey McClendon, CEO, Chesapeake Energy; Clay Harris, CEO, Suez LNG North America; David Manning, Executive VP, National Grid; Rich Wells, Vice President Energy, The Dow Chemical Company; John German, Manager Environmental and Energy Analysis, American Honda; Mark Smith, Executive Director, Independent Petroleum Association of Mountain States. Video provided by the U.S. House of Representatives.