2017 Super Lowest Price Side Frame Core Box for Ethiopia Manufacturers
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
With a positive and progressive attitude to customer's interest, our company continuously improves our product quality to meet the needs of customers and further focuses on safety, reliability, environmental requirements, and innovation of
2017 Super Lowest Price Side Frame Core Box for Ethiopia Manufacturers, Any requires from you will be paid with our best attention!
A powerful electromagnetic made from a microwave oven transformer is demonstrated. The electromagnet lifts over 50 lbs with a AA battery.
Please subscribe, like and share if you enjoy the video so I’ll know if I should make more.
WARNING: Make sure you know what you are doing if you recycle parts from a microwave oven. Cut the cord off the unit before opening it to avoid shocks. Do not open the magnetron unit (the square box that produces microwave radiation) since it contains toxic materials. You only need the transformer for this activity. Do not plug the microwave in until the high voltage winding has been removed.
One note about electro-magnets is that they typically cannot pull objects with much force through air. Large forces can only be generated when the magnet is in contact with the magnetic material.
Metal scrapyard electromagnets can only lift heavy objects close to the magnet. Air has a very high resistance to magnetic flux so you must conduct the flux to the material you are lifting through iron or some other magnetic material.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THIS PROJECT CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
- The current should be at least 3 amps if you use the correct windings and a 1.5 volt battery
- The coil winding should be less than 1 ohm of resistance
- The battery should be fresh
- The power leads should be large enough to handle the current.
- Try using a car battery for power if the 1.5 battery does not work with your electromagnet
- The magnet will only lift thick iron objects very close or touching the end of the magnet
- This magnet cannot pull objects that are more than a inch or two from the magnet
- The magnet works best with the microwave oven transformer designed for a 120 volt voltage system. Microwave oven transformers designed for 220 – 240 volt systems will not work well.
- If the magnet does not work well for you then you are doing something wrong. It works as shown on the video and for many other who have built it.
- I have no way of knowing what you are doing wrong so if you email me telling me it doesn’t work I really can’t do much for you except check the above list of potential problems.
The cartoons showing Wiley characters pulling objects from far away with horseshoe magnets are way off. It would take millions of watts of power to create an electromagnet with enough power to pick up heavy objects through several feet of air like the cartoon at the following link:
My students have built an electromagnet that can lift more than 400 lbs. running off a car battery. I will show a demonstration of this magnet at a later date. The coil for this magnet is built from a roll of aluminum flashing insulated with paper.
The link below is a rod and shell type of magnet that can usually lift a lot of weight for a small size.