2017 China New Design VM Elbow Pipe for Kyrgyzstan Manufacturers
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
Our company aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our customers , and working in new technology and new machine constantly for 2017 China New Design VM Elbow Pipe for Kyrgyzstan Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Are you interested in a trade for a 1990 Mustang GT Convertible Triple Black? I have over $20K Invested In It.
Has AC (but not installed, comes with car), PS, PB, PW, PL. Front Disc Brakes, Rear Drums.
The following is a list of upgrades (All parts new 2000 miles ago):
* 302 XXX Block bored .040 over
* Pistons and Rings
* Ford Racing M-6250-B303 Camshaft Hydraulic Roller Tappet, Advertised Duration 284/284, Lift .480/.480
* Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Clyinder Heads Ported and Polished
* Comp Cams 1.6F Rocker Arms Ultra Gold ARC Series Aluminum 7/16″ Stud Mount
* Ford Motorsports Tall Valve Covers
* Holley Systemax 2 Upper & Lower intake
* Trickflow Systemax 2 1″ Spacer Kit
* AA251 World Class Tremec T-5 5 Speed Transmission (1st-2.95, 2nd-1.94, 3rd-1.34, 4th-1.00, 5th-0.63)
* Clutch Cable
* Clutch Quadrant
* Clutch and Pressure Plate
* Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit
* Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
* Ford D10 Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
* 3.73 Rear End Gears
* SLP Catback Loudmouth Exhaust
* BBK Chrome Long Tube Headers
* BBK Off Road Shorty X-Pipe
* Subframe Connectors
* A/C Delete Kit (Have a Hose Wizard Air Conditioning Upgrade Kit that goes with the car if you want to put A/C back in)
* Aluminum UPR Underdrive Pulley Set
* AFS Black Cobra R 4 Lug Wheels 2 – 17″ x 8″ (+12mm with 4.95″ backspacing) for the front, and 2 – 17×9 (+24mm with 5.95″ backspacing) for the rear
* Nexen 3000 255/40ZR17 Tires on all four wheels
* UPR Caster / Camber Plates
* Urethane Motor Mounts
* Chrome Water Neck
* BBK Billet Adjustable Fuel Regulator with 100psi gauge
* 24 lbs Injectors
* 3-Core Aluminum Radiator
* Dual 10″ Fan Kit For Radiator
* Aluminum Radiator Overflow Bottle
* Edelbrock High Performance Victor Series Water Pump
* Mr. Gasket Ultra Seal Kit
* Ford Racing Timing Chain Set – Cast Iron Sprocket
* SCT Eliminator 4 Bank Chip — Dyno Tuned
* MSD Pro Billet Distributor
* MSD Multi Spark Discharge 6AL Ignition w/8000 RPM Rev Limiter
* MSD Ignition Coil
* Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Silicone Wire Set
* 75mm (2.950″) AcuFab Throttle Body
* 73mm Mass Air Meter
* Optima Red Top Battery (CA-1000, CCA-800, RC-100)
* GT Front and Rear Floor mats
* UPR Billet Door Release Handles
* UPR Billet Window Switch Panel with Billet Switches
* UPR Billet Temperature Control Knobs
* UPR Billet Wiper Knob
* Aftermarket Fiberglass Hood
* Aftermarket Fiberglass Saleen Wing
* Seats are Black Leather out of a 1996 Mustang with Pony emblems
* Short Throw Shifter
* 71803 Sensatrac Struts on Front
* 5845 Sensatrac Rear Shocks
* MOOG 8598 Coil Springs
* MOOG CC827 Coil Springs
So much has been done that I am sure I have missed something.
One repaint about 7 years ago, painted the original black color it came with from the factory.
Here is a link to a video of the Mustang:
It can be tagged historic, so no inspection needed. Just drop the top and go!
Barbie Sisters Cruise Ship Unboxing “Easy to put together and Very Fun!” – HD
Barbie Sisters Cruise Ship Unboxing “Easy to put together and Very Fun!” – HD
Criticisms of Barbie are often centred around concerns that children consider Barbie a role model and will attempt to emulate her.
One of the most common criticisms of Barbie is that she promotes an unrealistic idea of body image for a young woman, leading to a risk that girls who attempt to emulate her will become anorexic. A standard Barbie doll is 11.5 inches tall, giving a height of 5 feet 9 inches at 1/6 scale. Barbie’s vital statistics have been estimated at 36 inches (chest), 18 inches (waist) and 33 inches (hips). According to research by the University Central Hospital in Helsinki, Finland, she would lack the 17 to 22 percent body fat required for a woman to menstruate. In 1963, the outfit “Barbie Baby-Sits” came with a book entitled How to Lose Weight which advised: “Don’t eat!.” The same book was included in another ensemble called “Slumber Party” in 1965 along with a pink bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs., which would be around 35 lbs. underweight for a woman 5 feet 9 inches tall. Mattel said that the waist of the Barbie doll was made small because the waistbands of her clothes, along with their seams, snaps, and zippers, added bulk to her figure.
In 1997, Barbie’s body mold was redesigned and given a wider waist, with Mattel saying that this would make the doll better suited to contemporary fashion designs.
“Colored Francie” made her debut in 1967, and she is sometimes described as the first African American Barbie doll. However, she was produced using the existing head molds for the white Francie doll and lacked African characteristics other than a dark skin. The first African American doll in the Barbie range is usually regarded as Christie, who made her debut in 1968. Black Barbie was launched in 1980 but still had Caucasian features. In September 2009, Mattel introduced the So In Style range, which was intended to create a more realistic depiction of black people than previous dolls.
In July 1992, Mattel released Teen Talk Barbie, which spoke a number of phrases including “Will we ever have enough clothes?”, “I love shopping!”, and “Wanna have a pizza party?” Each doll was programmed to say four out of 270 possible phrases, so that no two dolls were likely to be the same. One of these 270 phrases was “Math class is tough!” (often misquoted as “Math is hard”). Although only about 1.5% of all the dolls sold said the phrase, it led to criticism from the American Association of University Women. In October 1992 Mattel announced that Teen Talk Barbie would no longer say the phrase, and offered a swap to anyone who owned a doll that did.
In 1997, Mattel joined forces with Nabisco to launch a cross-promotion of Barbie with Oreo cookies. Oreo Fun Barbie was marketed as someone with whom little girls could play after class and share “America’s favorite cookie.” As had become the custom, Mattel manufactured both a white and a black version. Critics argued that in the African American community, Oreo is a derogatory term meaning that the person is “black on the outside and white on the inside,” like the chocolate sandwich cookie itself. The doll was unsuccessful and Mattel recalled the unsold stock, making it sought after by collectors.
In May 1997, Mattel introduced Share a Smile Becky, a doll in a pink wheelchair. Kjersti Johnson, a 17-year-old high school student in Tacoma, Washington with cerebral palsy, pointed out that the doll would not fit into the elevator of Barbie’s $100 Dream House. Mattel announced that it would redesign the house in the future to accommodate the doll.
In March 2000 stories appeared in the media claiming that the hard vinyl used in vintage Barbie dolls could leak toxic chemicals, causing danger to children playing with them. The claim was described as an overreaction by Joseph Prohaska, a professor at the University of Minnesota Duluth. A modern Barbie doll has a body made from ABS plastic, while the head is made from soft PVC.
In April 2009, the launch of a Totally Tattoos Barbie with a range of tattoos that could be applied to the doll, including a lower back tattoo, led to controversy. Mattel’s promotional
Subscribe & More Videos: https://goo.gl/77fx3X
Thank for watching, Please Like Share And SUBSCRIBE!!!