11 Years Manufacturer Cylinder Block Mold Supply to Romania
Company Core Philosophy
The company is specialized in casting mould technology design, tooling development, mould making,gravity casting aluminum alloy products, machining service as a whole, and has 36 seniorr&dengineers. 20 years experience in professional mould making.Strong technical team with certain research and development capabilities.Full machinery focus on quality and after-sales service.
Payment & Delivery
Payment Terms: 30% for deposit, 70% before shipment.
Package Details: usually use the standard 1200*800mm wood pallet, but can customized packaging according to the different products.
Delivery： 45 days after order confirmation.
There are 4 workshops in the company which including tooling workshop, casting workshop , machining workshop ,cleaning workshop and one full-equipped laboratory.
China Foundry Expo
Participate in China Foundry Expo every year.
Q:Plant Maturity – Years in service?
Q:Project Management is existed for new production?
Q:Ownership – Main Share Holders?
Q:Export License and/ or Experience?
Q:Products Development time?
Q:Products Cycle time ?
The company upholds the philosophy of "Be No.1 in quality, be rooted on credit and trustworthiness for growth", will continue to serve old and new customers from home and overseas whole-heatedly for 11 Years Manufacturer Cylinder Block Mold Supply to Romania, We have confident that we can provide the high quality products at resonable price, good after-sales service to the customers. And we will create a bright future.
(15 Mar 2012) Dubai – March 12, 2012
1. Wide of yachts
2. Tilt up from reflection of buildings in water to boats and Dubai skyscrapers in the background
3. Super yacht with skyline behind
4. Entrance to Dubai Boat Show
5. Close-up of sign
6. Various shots of boats
7. Wide of super yacht
8. Various of crew cleaning super yacht
9. Pull out from reflection of Dubai buildings on side of yacht to wide shot of yacht
10. Hot tub on deck
11. Various shots of interior of yacht
12. Models of super yachts, with boats on water in background
13. SOUNDBITE (English) Bas Nederpelt, Feadship Marketing and Sales Director:
“It has this big platform, a fully certified helicopter platform, first ever built. This nice private fore deck, with a large pool, many other features like a pop up huge television screen on top here, the paint colour of the yacht is unique and is Harley Davidson black.”
14. Set up of Mark Cavendish, Sales director of Heesen
15. SOUNDBITE: (English) Mark Cavendish, Sales director of Heesen:
“It’s very difficult to find a medium where you can build something that is truly your own and is truly unique. It’s very hard to build big private houses now but of course with yachts you can create your own expression of yourself.”
16. Woman at super yacht stall
17. Customers walking past stall
18. Reflection in water – tilt up to super yacht
19. Crew member standing by yacht
20. Wide of Theo Hooning, Secretary-General of Superyacht Builders Association, walking past super yacht
21. SOUNDBITE: (English) Theo Hooning, Secretary-General of Superyacht Builders Association:
“You get people really wanting large yachts for themselves, wanting to fulfil their dreams and wanting the state of the art of modern yacht building and that’s the market at this moment. That market is still there. There are also new markets. It’s quite clear that the interest in the Eastern part of the world is growing but also countries like Germany are still quite strong.”
22. Various of salesmen with prospective buyers
23. Set up shot of Michael Howorth, maritime journalist
24. SOUNDBITE: (English) Michael Howorth, maritime journalist:
“I hope we never return to the stupidity of 2008 when people were just throwing money at building boats. It was just inevitable that the bubble had to crash. I think the next two years are going to be grim. I don’t believe we are going to suddenly magically re-appear – 2014, 2015 I think we will be back to levels that we saw in 2004, 2005.”
25. Exterior of Gulf Craft yacht
26. Various shots of interiors of Gulf Craft yacht
27. Various exteriors of Tunisian-built Koot boat
28. Various of people at bars at the boat show
29. Various of boats
Thousands of people are expected to attend the International Boat Show in the desert emirate of Dubai this weekend.
But only a lucky few will be able to afford the luxury superyachts, the star attraction at the display.
Dubai’s 20th international boat show kicked off this week and is expected to attract hundreds of potential buyers and thousands who come just to enjoy the atmosphere and see how the other half live.
The show has grown since its inception in 1992, and this year, organisers say, over a hundred new companies were being represented.
The exhibition comes at a time when the marine industry in the Gulf is predicted to grow, with 300-thousand berths to be created by 2025 at ports including Dubai, Muscat and Jeddah.
For most people attending, though, the luxury superyachts are the highlight of the show.
Those who can afford to buy them, however, often prefer to design their own.
To cater for this select group, are members of the Superyacht Builders Association, which represents the world’s leading yacht manufacturers.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/429b6f5c309a42f39b4ca133e9efa03e
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Award winning author and metal clay artist Sherri Haab has done all the research so you don’t have to! In her DVD, Sherri discusses the tools and techniques you will need to create rings, earrings, pendants and more.
Sherri discusses how to care for your clay and keep it from drying out, how to size your ring, create patinas, build your own molds, set stones, and create professional looking links. You will be able to commemorate occasions, personalize gifts and create jewelry to complement your wardrobe, and have a wonderful time in the process